Other Victims of Nazism
Roma and Sinti (Gypsies)
- Handicapped: Victims of the Nazi Era: USHMM (PDF)
- People with Disabilities: USHMM
- Hadamar: Committed to Hadamar, Exhibition about the T-4 Program, sometimes erroneously called "euthanasia," with a special focus on the hospital in Hadamar Germany. The documentary information uncovers the cruelty that was the reality behind the Nazis' desire to create a society where there was no room for "inferior" humans - or humans with genetic disabilities. Courtesy of PROFF, Prosjekt Felles Framtid, Sandefjord, Norway.
Victims of Genocide
- NEW: Commemorating Controversy: U.S.- Dakota War of 1862 Speaker Series: Gustavus Adolphus College
January 4,5,10,17,24,26, 2012 Live and On Demand video of the lectures
- "Documents on Native American Genocide: Documents from the Blackfoot Nation", Made available courtesy of Jim Craven, Vancouver, Wash., United States
- U.S. Dakota War 1862: History Site Treaty Center Documents
Visualizing Otherness Series
Collection of visual images perpetuating stereotypes and racial beliefs that are discrimating against targeted groups of people.